THE HOUR OF CODE
Computer Science Education Week: December 5-11!
Have you signed up your classroom yet? In a world where technology is changing everything, the Hour of Code movement has introduced over 100 million students to computer science. Help us reach every student with critical 21st century skills.
What's new for this year?
Some cool things about this refresh:
- We’ve expanded our selection to include over 200 tutorials and lesson plans that introduce students to computer science in a variety of ways. Have fun exploring!
- Has your class done the Hour of Code before? Maybe they’re even experts at certain puzzles. No problem. Use our new filters to discover more challenging activities that fit all grade and experience levels!
- There are tons of other ways to filter activities, too: find offline tutorials, and activities that work with robots, iPads, Androids, and whatever other hardware your class has!
- Want to connect computer science to social studies, math, or another subject? Use the new topic filter to find subject-specific activities. And encourage other subject area teachers at your school to sign up and try it in their classrooms too.
- There are more updates to come through November, including a few surprise activities that your students will love. Follow us @teachcode to get the latest!